Marketing Agency vs. In-House Team: Which Should You Choose? Like most business owners, you know you need to effectively market your business in order to
5 Reasons Your Business Should Use Social Media
Okay, business owners, I know what you’re thinking. “Why would I add one more thing to my already overloaded plate?” I feel for you, I really do, because social media can be super time consuming! But, before you write it off, let’s discuss the significant role it can play in getting you significant results.
1. Everyone Uses Social Media. Seriously, everyone! From my 13-year-old nephew to my 88-year-old grandma! From Facebook to Instagram to Twitter to aaallllll the other platforms, social media plays such a prominent role in our daily lives – and friend, it’s here to stay. Statistics show that 81% percent of the U.S. population has at least one social media account. Let me say that louder for the people in the back: EIGHTY. ONE. PERCENT!
2. Accessibility. Think about how easily accessible social media is. It’s literally right at our fingertips, all day every day. Social media makes it ridiculously easy to share updates, post pictures and videos, discuss products, sales, specials, and so much more! Think of it this way – your business’s social media presence is in the pocket, purse, and hands of your potential customers!
3. Competition. I have a confession: I’m a stalker, but not in a hiding-in-your-bushes kind of way! I’m a certified social media stalker through and through. Watching my competitors’ activities keeps me up to speed on what they’re doing and gives me extra insight into how I can advance. Monitoring competitors does much more than tell you what you’re up against. It can help you to formulate your own stellar marketing strategy. Keep your friends close and your enemies’ competitors closer.
4. Increase Brand Loyalty. Effective communication can take your business to infinity, and beyond! The convenience and open communication social media provides allows the business to build deeper relationships with the audience. When people have an opportunity to respond to a business or provide feedback, it makes them feel like they have a voice, and when the business responds to the customer promptly and professionally, customer loyalty is boosted.
5. Increase Traffic and Conversions on Your Website. Each time you link a social media post back to your website, you’re creating new entrances for viewers to get to your site. I’ll use HighClick as an example. I’ve been writing blogs and sharing them to our Facebook page. These posts get shared among HighClick’s Facebook followers, leading more people to click on our site to read the blog! More traffic = more opportunities for conversions. The more opportunities you have, the more closed business you get! It’s simple.
To sum it up, social media is an essential key to growing your business. It does take time to effectively operate a social media account, especially if you’re starting from scratch, but the results make it totally worth it. Try it, you’ll like it! Don’t hesitate to ask for help, that’s what we’re here for.
What the Emergence of 5G Wireless Means For Marketing It’s been a decade since 4G – the last generation of mobile network technology – was
Get to Know HighClick Media’s Senior Content Developer & SEO Specialist, Jason! My name is Jason Hill and I am the new Senior Content Developer